Bathroom Babble

All about the annoying woman in our bathroom!!!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Welcome


This blog has been started to document the aggravation caused by the Bathroom Babbler. All too often, the women of our company are subjected to the foul language and inappropriate conversations of another woman (she does not work with us, thank goodness) who insists on using our bathroom....

This woman (we do not know her name....yet) uses our washroom to conduct her personal life because the bathroom on our floor is not as heavily used and, as she put it, "more private." But, unfortunately for us, we get to listen to the sordid details of her private life....Were she articulate or even remotely well spoken, this might not be so bad but her conversations are ridiculous! F- this and F- that....

Recently, she even went so far to try and drag me (she called me "Whoever You Are Next To Me") into her world. She rambled on about how she was going to call the police to come and shoot her neighbors dogs. Being an animal lover and not one to waste police time, I was horrified. I couldn't even comment....

Should I ever find out who leaked the door code, they shall be subject to a public flogging.....

11 Comments:

Blogger Bathroom Babble said...

We need to stay united to concur this invasion of privacy.
Girl Power!!!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Bernardo said...

The nerve of some people.

I'm going to put on my surgical gloves and shallow water fishing galoshes. Did I spell that right?
Whatever...

I will be an avid reader of your blog.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've updated the settings so you don't need to login to just post a comment...

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, when you've encountered her, make some mental notes about her conversation, login and post. Otherwise, keep commenting on the posts! :)

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'm going to actually want to go to the bathroom!!! LOL!!!

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, one last thing...If you don't wanna post, feel free to send an email with your story to bathroombabble AT mail.com and I'll post it for you....

2:09 PM  
Blogger Bernardo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Bernardo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Bernardo said...

This is going to be the best "read" I've come across on blogger in a loooong time!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back in July, soon after we'd moved into this new office space, I overheard Tha Babbla providing graphic information on a romantic tryst the previous night. Barf!

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh NO!!! You'll have to share details with me so we can share them with the world!!!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home